Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 1-9

A few years ago I was invited to go on a bus trip to the Mall of America and IKEA in Minnesota. Since then I have gone almost every year. Pennie Graber Carroll puts the trip on each year. For the past couple of years, I have taken my daughter. This year we took one of her sister in law's, Sarah. We had a great time, but I admit, a trip to IKEA would have been better if we were a little bit further along in the build. I came a way with LOTS of ideas, but no place to put them with the build still at this stage.

Rain forest Cafe at the Mega Mall
Anxiously waiting to be let off the bus


My last picture I posted of my house was from October 31st. The Amish were back to start on our deck and porch. In just a couple of days, they added windows, and the roof to our porch. 
I must say, I am in love with my porch. 



View from my deck. 

One day, I went to leave a little early for work, and noticed the huge full moon over my house. It was a gorgeous view.




There were a lot of things that happened this week that pictures cannot capture. We had electricians, plumbers, HVAC, and our Propane company in. We also had a visit from the lady doing our kitchen, Missy. It is a flurry of people trying to just get me in the basement before the snow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment